Why are the ink pads on the retiring list?
- Stampin Up has improved the ink pad case and the ink formula.
- The redesigned ink pad case is now more simple and intuitive.
- It has a tighter fit between the lid and the base so the lid won’t become accidentally disconnected.
- It’s stackable. The case is designed so they can nest securely on top of each other.
- The new sleek look means they are slightly smaller and thinner
- They will still fit in the carousel
- They still has the great foam pad inside
The Color Revamp
Stampin’ Up! likes to stay on top of current trends and every 5 years or so, they revamp the colour collection. Let's take a closer look at what it all means.
Refresh: only a few colours are either added or changed in the existing colour families and generally the families remain “intact”.
Revamp: Several colours are retired, added and replaced and the colour families are significantly adjusted.
On June 1st with the launch of the new annual catalogue this is what you’ll need to know
- 13 colours retiring
- 6 prior In Colours added to our core line
- 10 brand new colours
- 53 total colours in our colour offerings
- Complete reshuffle of existing colour families
- Development of a new Basics family - a set of three
Below are the colours that we are saying goodbye too. If you own one of these colours as an ink pad, you may want to purchase the re-inker and you may also want to stock up on the matching cardstock. I am really going to miss Marina Mist and Wisteria Wonder but I am excited about all the new colours we will have.
So happy shopping, please get in touch if I can help you with anything.